Monday 22 July 2013

Negative Imagine Stamping

Well the Thursday night classes are going well with my fab upline Karen Lister (http://moggymarx.wordpress.com/) and our class last week was titled negative image stamping.
This card was a slightly different take on the negative image stamping as I used a piece of ripped scrap paper to make a mask for sponging.  I cased the idea from a swap that Karen L got at the Brisbane Stampin Up Convention and as soon as I stamped the colour I just knew it work for a masculine card which are always so hard to come up with.  I love the clockworks set.  In the school holidays I also ran two children's classes which went well, photos of those projects to come soon :-)
Karen and I are running a Cardmaking 101 class this Thursday as we discovered some of our lovely ladies that were coming along to our classes were perhaps feeling a bit out of their depth, if you would like to join us for this basics class on Thursday 25th July then drop me a line at amkshobbs@gmail.com.  We also run classes on Thursday evenings and are about to start classes on Tuesday mornings so if you would like to know more drop me a line :)
Happy crafting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment