Saturday 6 October 2012

Children's Classes

Hi all
Hope you weren't all too bored with Bathurst on today, my hubby was at golf today and recorded it so I only had to watch about 30minutes of it as he watched the start and then fast forwarded to the crashes.  Anyway a big congratulations to my hubby as he made the Otago Masters Golf Team today to play at the Interprovincial in Napier in November (on my birthday I might add!!)
So today I have been busy googling ideas for my kids class on Thursday and think I have it sorted, they will be making a Scrapbook page (thanks to my lovely upline Karen Lister for the kits), a set of mini cards with a pizza box and maybe some Xmas gift tags or bookmarks, not sure yet.  Anyway I have a couple of spaces left so if you have someone that would like to come along, drop me a line at amkshobbs@gmail.com.  The class is $12.00 and is 2pm-4pm on Thursday 11th October.
Look forward to hearing from you
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment