Tuesday 9 October 2012

Ooops confession time!

Sorry I didn't get back with a Christmas card, school holidays have got in the way.  I have however been busy cutting and scoring for my kids class tomorrow.  They are making a mini pizza box with 4 small gift cards in, I have stamped some samples using the 2011-2013 In Colours.  I have learnt that the girls prefer to have a free licence to stamp what they want rather than just copying mine so I am giving them 4 stamp sets and the 2011-2013 In Colour Stamp Pads.  They are using a retired Xmas set that I have as wooden stamp sets tend to be easier with kids so there is a small Xmas card in there!! 
Hope you are all having a great week, catch you after my class tomorrow when I need to start work on a birthday party I am running in just over a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment