Sunday 28 October 2012

Karen and Karen's Thursday's classes, come and join us

Well Karen Lister (http://moggymarx.wordpress.com/) and I have had a great time with our Thursday night classes and have only got three more this year and then we look forward to some exciting new things in the New Year.
If you would like to know more then drop me a line at amkshobbs@gmail.com and I will email you our newsletter that will let you know what classes we have on for the rest of the year. 
Below is a sneak peak of one of the things we will be making this week, it isn't quite finished yet as I am waiting patiently for my Stampin Up order which has sliver glimmer paper in it, so  the snowflake doesn't look quite straight as I haven't adhered it down yet.  Fingers crossed for an order tomorrow :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment